Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting - Size: 4" X 2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reducing coupling for connecting and extending pipes of different sizes
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting male pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for strength
- Lower carbon content for greater resistance to corrosion
- Meets standards MSS SP-114, ANSI B1.20.1, and ASTM A351 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass reducing coupling is a stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting male pipes. This reducing coupling has one size that is smaller than the other for connecting different sizes of pipe going in the same direction. It has NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads and is made of stainless steel 304 for higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.