Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting Square Head Cored Plug
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Square head cored plug for closing and terminating the end of a pipe
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with female threaded pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for greater strength than 302 grade steel
- Square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench
- Meets standards ISO 49 and ANSI B1.20.1 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass square head cored plug is a class 150 stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper threads for closing the end of a pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes or fittings and connects with NPT threads, which create a tighter seal than straight threads. It has a square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench during installation and disassembly. Made of stainless steel 304, the lower carbon content of this plug ensures higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.