Merit Brass Stainless Steel 304 Cast Pipe Fitting Square Head Cored Plug
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Square head cored plug for closing and terminating the end of a pipe
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with female threaded pipes
- Made of stainless steel 304 for greater strength than 302 grade steel
- Square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench
- Meets standards ISO 49 and ANSI B1.20.1 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass square head cored plug is a class 150 stainless steel 304 cast pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper threads for closing the end of a pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes or fittings and connects with NPT threads, which create a tighter seal than straight threads. It has a square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench during installation and disassembly. Made of stainless steel 304, the lower carbon content of this plug ensures higher corrosion resistance than 302 grade steel.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.