Merit Brass Stainless Steel 316 Cast Pipe Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Union for connecting and extending two male pipes
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting two male threaded pipes
- Made from stainless steel 316 for strength
- Higher corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Meets standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance
- The Merit Brass union is a class 150 stainless steel 316 cast pipe fitting with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting and extending two male threaded pipes. The union has three pieces and includes a threaded connection that can be screwed or unscrewed to connect or disconnect pipes more easily than couplings. It has NPT threads on both ends for connecting to pipes with tighter seals than straight threads.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.