Merit Brass Stainless Steel Blind Pipe Fitting - Size: 3"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Blind flange for closing the end of pipes, valves, or equipment nozzles
- Bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Made of stainless steel 316/316L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass blind flange is a class 300 stainless steel 316/316L pipe fitting used to close the end of pipes, valves, or equipment nozzles. This blind flange has bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges and can also be used to absorb vibrations. Made of stainless steel 316L, the lower carbon content of this flange ensures corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.