Merit Brass Stainless Steel Butt Weld Pipe Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reducer coupling for joining two concentric pipes of different sizes
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Welded connections to ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and ease in welding
- Lower carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass concentric reducer coupling is a schedule 40 stainless steel 304/304L butt-weld pipe fitting for joining two concentric pipes of different sizes. This concentric reducer coupling connects two pipes of different sizes along the common pipe axis. This fitting has butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together. Made of stainless steel 304L, the lower carbon content of this concentric reducer coupling minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.