Merit Brass Stainless Steel Butt Weld Pipe Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Reducer coupling for joining two concentric pipes of different sizes
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Welded connections to ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and ease in welding
- Lower carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass concentric reducer coupling is a schedule 40 stainless steel 304/304L butt-weld pipe fitting for joining two concentric pipes of different sizes. This concentric reducer coupling connects two pipes of different sizes along the common pipe axis. This fitting has butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together. Made of stainless steel 304L, the lower carbon content of this concentric reducer coupling minimizes harmful carbide precipitation during welding, ensuring corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.