Merit Brass Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - 1" x 1" x 1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reducing tee with three openings, one smaller than the other two, to connect and branch three sections of pipe
- Butt-weld, beveled openings on all three ends for welding pipes together
- Welded connections for ensuring tight seals and reducing the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 316/316L for greater strength than steel 304
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass reducing tee is a schedule 40 stainless steel 316/316L butt-weld T-shaped pipe fitting for connecting and branching three sections of pipe or fittings. Reducing tees have one opening smaller than the other two to connect different sizes of pipes. Pipe dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. ?A" and ?B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and ?C" indicates the branch. This fitting has butt-weld, beveled openings on all three ends for welding pipes together with a tight seal to reduce the possibility of leakage. Made of stainless steel 316L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding, ensuring corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.