Merit Brass Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - Blind - Size: 3"
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Blind flange for covering or closing the end of a pipe in a piping system
- Bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces for easier installation and disassembly than welded flanges
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass blind flange is a class 300 stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting used to cover or close the end of a pipe in a piping system. This blind flange has bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces for easier installation and disassembly than welded flanges. Made of stainless steel 304/304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting ensures corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.