Merit Brass Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - Slip on - Size: 3"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Slip-on flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces for easier installation and disassembly than welded flanges
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength
- Low carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
- The Merit Brass slip-on flange is a class 300 stainless steel 304/304L pipe fitting used to join two sections of a piping system. The slip-on flange has bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges and can be used instead of weld neck flanges to reduce cost or conserve space. Made of stainless steel 304/304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting ensures corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.