Merit Brass Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - Socket Weld - Size: 1-1/2"
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Socket weld to connect to pipes with a smooth bore for better fluid flow
- Bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and greater ease in welding
- The Merit Brass socket-weld flange is a class 150 stainless steel 304/304L pipe used to join two sections of a piping system. This socket weld fitting has an internal recess on the inside diameter to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow between pipes and bolt holes for connecting to flat surfaces or other flanges. Made of stainless steel 304L, the lower carbon content of this pipe fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding, ensuring corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.