Merit Brass Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting - Socket Weld - Size: 1/2"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Socket weld connection to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow
- Bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Made of stainless steel 316/316L for strength and greater ease in welding
- The Merit Brass socket-weld flange is a class 150 stainless steel 316/316L pipe fitting used to join two sections of a piping system. This socket weld connection has an internal recess on the inside diameter to allow for a smooth bore and better fluid flow between pipes. The flange has bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges. Made of stainless steel 316L, the lower carbon content of this fitting minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding, ensuring corrosion resistance.
- Merit Brass
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.