Merit Type 27 120 Grit Mini Powerflex Abrasive Flap Disc - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Zirconia alumina is self-sharpening, and more durable than aluminum oxide
- Type 27 depressed center flap discs for grinding and finishing
- Closed coat for a higher-quality finish than an open-coat disc
- PowerLock Type III discs have threaded central hubs that require two-and-a-half turns and mount to Norton TR or 3M Roloc TR back-up pads
- Use with a mini backing pad (sold separately)
- Merit PowerFlex mini flap discs are aggressive small diameter discs. The layered flaps wear away evenly, producing a high quality and consistent finish on metals. Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat disc. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. The polyester cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper or film backing. Cloth resists tearing while bending and flexing during use. The PowerLock quick-change system allows for easy disc mounting and removal to increase productivity by reducing the time required to change discs. The cooler operating temperature of PowerFlex discs prevents bluing, which is unwanted discoloration of the workpiece that may be blue, brown, or yellow. For a comparable finish to a resin fiber disc, us
- Grit Type: 120 Grit
- Grit Material Type: Zirconia Alumina
- Backing Type: Cloth
- Construction Type: Coated
- Fastening Type: Plastic Thread Quick Change
- Manufacturer Series Number: Mini Powerflex
- Material Type: Fiber
- Max Rotational Speed: 20000 RPM
- Outside Diameter: 3 inches
- Size: 3 inches
- Style Name: Type 27
- Abrasive Flap Disc
- Abrasive Flap Disc
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.