Metric Chrome Vanadium Belleville Spring Washers 16 Pc - Size: 60 mm
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Based on Thickness, Carbon Steel per SAE-C1075 (<1.25mm) or Chrome Vanadium per SAE 6150 (1.25mm)
- Dry to the Touch Oil Finish
- Highly Magnetic
- Set Removed to Maintain Loads Over Time
- Physical Characteristics of Parts Comply with DIN 2093
- Ideal for Non-corrosive Environment Applications
- Now available in Metric sizes, our Metric Disc Spring Washers, like our Belleville washers, are especially suited for applications requiring high spring rates in restricted space - they will occupy only a fraction of the compressed height space of a traditional wire spring. They can be stacked in varying sequences (parallel and/or series) therefore offering numerous load-carrying possibilities. High carbon steel or chrome vanadium parts will perform well in most standard applications, especially where resistance to corrosion is not an issue.
- Associated Spring Raymond
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.