Michigan Drill 303M Series High-Speed Steel Reduced Shank Drill Bit, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 16.50mm Size (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Michigan Drill reduced shank drill bit. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. 1/2-inches standard shank diameter.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
- 303M 16.50
- 303M 16.50
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.