Micro 100 3/4" Flute Length 5/16" Drill Diameter Solid Carbide Tool
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Spotting and Centering Drills
- Made in USA
- 0.312 inches Shank Diameter
- 2.5 inches Overall Length
- 0.75 inches Flute Length
- Point End Cut Type
- MICRO 100, SPD-312-090, spotting and centering, solid carbide drill. Designed and engineered for when tight tolerance hole locations are required. Spot drilling is required to prevent the drill from walking. Spotting drills improve the accuracy of the secondary drilled hole. Each size may be used on a wide range of hole diameters. The typical diameter of a spot drilled hole is 50-75% of the secondary final drill diameter. Available with four different drill points. Selection of the correct drill point(s) is in relationship to the material(s) being drilled. optimized rake and clearance angles that produce, high speed and high material removal rates while providing improved surface finishes in most routing applications. This tool may also be used for chamfering or deburring. Best suited for most materials with the correct selection of the drill point. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality.
- Micro 100
- Solid Carbide Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.