Micro 100 3" Overall L Right Hand Cutting Radius Boring Tool (BB-4901000)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Right Hand Boring Tool
- Lockdown Flat automatically locates tool on center
- Left Handed are available too
- Made in USA
- The MICRO 100 BB-4901000 uncoated solid carbide boring tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require boring/turning. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. This tool is manufactured with a 0.003" nose radius and the cutter diameter tolerance is +0.000" to -0.002" ensuring ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Bore Depth: 0.150 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right
- End Cut Type: Bore
- Style Name: Radius
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.