Micro 100 4" AlTIN Coated UN Helical Flute Thread Mill (TM-750-10X)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Helical Flute UN Thread Mills
- Helical flute design for reducing cutting forces, smoother cuts, longest tool life, and maximum thread milling performances
- Cuts right hand and left hand quality threads
- Made in USA
- Coated AlTiN for extended tool life
- Aluminum Titanium Nitride coated, helical flute, UN - unified, solid carbide thread mill. Designed and engineered with a helical flute design for reducing cutting forces, machining smoother cuts, longer lasting tool life and providing maximum thread milling performance. Capable of right and/or left hand threads while allowing for 100% thread form versus the tapping method. Best suited for all types of materials especially heat treated and difficult to machine workpiece materials. AlTiN coatings are high performance and versatile. Has a higher breakdown temperature while maintaining high surface hardness at elevated temperatures. This type of coating also promotes tool life and allows for faster feeds and speeds. Applicable with oxidation temperatures up to 800
- End Cut Type: Square
- Overall Length: 4 inches
- Number of Flutes: 4
- Shank Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Style Name: Helical Flute
- Thread Style: UN
- Thread Style: Left
- Material Type: Carbide
- Cutting Length: 1.25"
- Micro 100
- Thread Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.