Micro 100, BBM-100950G, Right Hand Boring Tool (No Cutting Radius) TiN Coated, Metric Dimensions, 9mm Minimum Bore Diameter, 50mm Maximum Bore Depth, 2.25mm Projection, 10mm Shank Diameter, 72mm Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 BBM-100950G metric size, TiN - Titanium Nitride - coated solid carbide boring tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require boring/turning. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. TiN coatings are defined as general purpose coating. Higher speeds and feeds, increased tool life and proven performance can be expected when machining ferrous type materials. Most effective on materials that do not generate excessive and extreme heating while machining. Applicable with oxidation temperatures up to 550 C or 1050 F. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.