Micro 100 BT-8 Brazed Tool Right Hand Box Turning Tool, 2.5" Length, 1/2" Width, 1/2" Height, 3/16" Thick, 3/8" Width, 1/2" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 BT-8 Box turning tool, uncoated, straight type brazed turning tool. High quality with a carbide tip brazed onto a hardened tool steel shank. Designed and engineered to turn down round stock fast and accurately leaving excellent finishes. Carbide brazed tooling typically has longer tool life than high speed steel tools and are more resistant to wear allowing for better performance in long production runs. MICRO 100 Brazed type tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.