Micro 100 Burr and Diamond Fluting Cut "Style D" Carbide Tool (RDB-110)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Diamond-Cut Routers Fluting Pattern - Burr Type End Cut
- Ideal for routing printed circuit board made from glass fiber, epoxy resin, and composites used in aircraft industry
- Equally effective for routing plastic and other non-metallic materials
- The diamond-cut fluting pattern provides smooth, rapid cutting and leaves a clean edge
- The MICRO 100 RDB-110 uncoated, solid carbide diamond-cut routers with a fluting pattern. Designed and engineered for routing printed circuit boards made from glass fibre, epoxy resin, and composites used in the aircraft industry. Equally effective for routing plastics and other non-metallic materials. The diamond-cut fluting patterns provide for smooth rapid cutting while leaving a clean edge. This tool features a "burr type end cut" design. Carbide brazed tooling typically has longer tool life than high speed steel tools and are more resistant to wear allowing for better performance in longer production runs. MICRO 100 Brazed type tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Brand Name: Micro 100
- Part Number: RDB-110
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 1
- Cut Type: Diamond Fluting
- Cutting Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Cutting Length: 1 inches
- End Cut Type: Burr Type
- Flute Length: 1 inches
- Overall Length: 3 inches
- Shank Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Micro 100
- Carbide Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.