Micro 100 FR-093-24 Full Radius Grooving Tool, 0.093/0.095" Groove Width, 0.150" Projection, 0.500" Minimum Bore Diameter, 1.500" Maximum Bore Depth, 0.5000" Shank Diameter, 3" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 FR-093-24 uncoated solid carbide full radius grooving tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires a full radius groove with a defined radii callout. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.