Micro 100 IT-360500 Right Hand 60 Internal Single Point Threading Tool, 0.360" Minimum Minor Diameter, 0.085" Projection, 0.500" Maximum Bore Depth, 0.049" Offset Point, 10 to 32 Threads per Inch, 0.750" Shank Diameter, 2.5" Overall Length, Solid Carbide
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 IT-360500 uncoated solid carbide single point internal threading tool. Designed and engineered with a single point that produces a thread on a cone or cylinder. Widely used in CNC lathes and engine type lathes because the single point process tracks the spindle and tool position. Chips are removed from the work piece with each pass of the tool as it linearly moves across the part. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. Ideal for threading in small diameters. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.