Micro 100 QPR-3001000 Quick Change Profiling Tool, Solid Carbide Tool, 0.300" (7.62 mm) Minimum Bore Diameter, 1.000" (15.4 mm) Maximum Bore Depth, 0.110" (2.79 mm) Projection, 0.008" (0.20 mm) Tool Radius, 0.3125" (7.9 mm) Shank Diameter Shank Diameter,
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 QPR-3001000 uncoated, solid carbide, profiling tool for utilization in the Micro-Quik Change Tooling System. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require profiling. Can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Tool design has a 2 lead angle and is capable of profiling in small diameters. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. The Micro-Quik Tooling System provides maximum centerline repeatability within plus or minus 0.0005" from tool to tool. When all of the components are used together, this unique system reduces machine setup, downtime, tooling costs, and tooling inventories all while boosting productivity. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.