Micro 100 Quick Change Blank Solid Carbide Tool (QSR-187-1.5)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Carbide Blanks
- Quick Change Tooling - Micro-Quick
- Made in USA
- Material Type - Carbide
- Finish Types - Uncoated (Bright)
- Style Name - Blank
- The MICRO 100 QSR-187-1.5 Precision ground blank with locating and locking "pregrinds" that features the exclusive MICRO 100 proprietary process. Designed and engineered for those who have the capabilities of sharpening and grinding blanks with confidence. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. This series of tool blanks have a 3/16 "shank diameter with standard overall lengths of 1.500" and 2.000". Can be used by any Micro-Quik Quick Change Toolholders that accept 3/16" diameter shank tools. Designed and engineered for those who have the capabilities of sharpening and grinding blanks with confidence. The Micro-Quik Tooling System provides maximum centerline repeatability within plus or minus 0.0005" from tool to tool. When all of this systems components are used together, this unique system reduces machine setup, downtime, tooling costs, and tooling inventories all while boosting productivity. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry l
- Micro 100
- Solid Carbide Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.