Micro 100 Right Hand Cutting Radius Quick Change Boring Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Micro 100 QBB-3601500X Right Hand Cutting Radius Quick Change Boring Tool, Solid Carbide Tool, AlTiN Coated, 0.360"(9.14 mm) Minimum Bore Diameter, 1.500" (38.1 mm) Maximum Bore Depth, 0.090" (2.29 mm) Projection, 0.005" (0.13 mm) Tool Radius, 0.3750" (9.
- The micro 100 QBB-3601500X Aluminum Titanium Nitride coated, solid carbide, boring tool for utilization in the micro-quik Change tooling System. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require boring or turning. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. AlTiN coatings are high performance and versatile. Has a higher breakdown temperature while maintaining high surface hardness at elevated temperatures. This type of coating also promotes tool life and allows for faster feeds and speeds. Excellent for dry machining applications. Applicable with oxidation temperatures up to 800
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.