Micro 100 RMEM-008-2 30 Helix Miniature End Mill, 2 Flute, Solid Carbide Tool, Metric Sizes, 0.8 mm Cutter Diameter, 3 mm Shank Diameter, 38 mm Overall Length 2.4 mm Flute Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 RMEM-008-2 metric, miniature, uncoated, solid carbide, center cutting, 30 helix, 2 flute end mill. Designed and engineered for semi-finishing and finishing milling applications. End mills can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.