Micro 100 RR-055-8 Solid Carbide Right Hand Retaining Ring Grooving Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Retaining Ring Grooving Tools
- Lockdown flat automatically locates tool on center
- Left Hand and Metric Sizes Available too
- Made in USA
- The MICRO 100 RR-055-8 uncoated solid carbide retaining ring grooving tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires specific groove width(s). Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Additional Features: 0.375 Min Bore Diameter
- End Cut Type: Bore
- Overall Length: 2.5 inches
- Overall Width: 0.055 inches
- Shank Diameter: 0.375 inches
- Micro 100
- Ring Grooving Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.