Micro 100 RR-069-16 Right Hand Retaining Ring Grooving Tool, Solid Carbide, 0.069/0.071" Groove Width, 0.100" Projection, 0.375" Minimum Bore Diameter, 1.000" Maximum Bore Depth, 0.375" Shank Diameter, 2.5" Overall Length
A true treasure hunter from NH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The MICRO 100 RR-069-16 uncoated solid carbide retaining ring grooving tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires specific groove width(s). Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.