Micro 100 RRM-080-25G Right Hand Retaining Ring Grooving Tool, Solid Carbide, TiN Coated, Metric Dimensions, 0.80 mm Groove Width, 1.25 mm Projection, 6 mm Minimum Bore Diameter, 25 mm Maximum Bore Depth, 6 mm Shank Diameter, 57 mm Overall Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 RRM-080-25G metric size, TiN - Titanium Nitride - right hand coated, solid carbide, retaining ring grooving tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires specific groove width(s). Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. TiN coatings are defined as general purpose coating. Higher speeds and feeds, increased tool life and proven performance can be expected when machining ferrous type materials. Most effective on materials that do not generate excessive and extreme heating while machining. Applicable with oxidation temperatures up to 550 C or 1050 F. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.