Micro 100 TM-27NPTX Helical Flute NPT Thread Mill, AlTIN Coated, 1" and 2" NPT Minimum Thread, 3 Flutes, 27 Pitch, 0.245" Cutter Diameter, 0.437" Length of Cut, 1/4" Shank Diameter, 2.5" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MICRO 100 TM-27NPTX AlTiN - Aluminum Titanium Nitride coated, helical flute, NPT - national pipe thread, solid carbide thread mill. Designed and engineered with a helical flute design for reducing cutting forces, machining smoother cuts, longer lasting tool life and providing maximum thread milling performance. Capable of right and/or left hand threads while allowing for 100% thread form versus the tapping method. Best suited for all types of materials especially heat treated and difficult to machine workpiece materials. AlTiN coatings are high performance and versatile. Has a higher breakdown temperature while maintaining high surface hardness at elevated temperatures. This type of coating also promotes tool life and allows for faster feeds and speeds. Excellent for dry machining applications. Applicable with oxidation temperatures up to 800 C or 1450 F. AlTiN coatings are best suited for alloy steels, stainless steels, tool steels, nickel alloys, titanium and excellent for dry machining applications. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow increased speed and feed rates.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.