Micro 100 TMM-100150 Helical Flute Thread Mill, Metric Dimensions, 4 Flute, M10.0 Minimum Thread, 1.50 mm Pitch, 7.62 mm Cutter Diameter, 20 mm Length of Cut, 8 mm Shank Diameter, 75 mm Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- MICRO 100, TMM-100150 helical flute, UN - unified, metric shank, solid carbide thread mill. Designed and engineered with a helical flute design for reducing cutting forces, machining smoother cuts, longer lasting tool life and providing maximum thread milling performance. Capable of right and/or left hand threads while allowing for 100% thread form versus the tapping method. Best suited for all types of materials especially heat treated and difficult to machine workpiece materials MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own, resulting from an exclusive treating process that allows for increased speeds and feeds and extended tool life. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.