Mid-West 0-15 psid Range Differential Pressure Gauge (120-SC-00-OO-15P)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Simple, rugged, compact design
- Over range protection to maximum pressure
- Weather resistant construction standard
- Shatter resistant acrylic lens
- Mid-West Instrument piston type differential pressure gauge. Simple, rugged, compact design. Over range protection to maximum pressure. Weather resistant construction standard. Shatter resistant acrylic lens. A low cost differential pressure gauge for use in measuring the pressure drop across filters, strainers, separators, valves, pumps, chillers and for local flow indication and control. Two times rated working pressure at ambient temperature. 316 Stainless steel body material. Stainless steel internal metal part. Buna-N seal material. 1/4-inches FNPT back connections, 4-1/2-inches uni-directional round dial, weather resistant engineered plastic case, accuracy +/-2 percent full scale (ascending).
- Style Name: Back Mount
- Maximum Measurement: 0-15 psid
- Material Type: Plastic
- Measurement Accuracy: -0.02
- Outside Diameter: 4-1/2 inches
- Range: 0-15 psid
- Size: 0-15 psid
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.