Mid-West 120-AA-00-O(CA)-50P Differential Pressure Gauge
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Simple, rugged, compact design
- Over-range protection to maximum pressure
- Weather resistant construction standard
- Shatter resistant acrylic lens
- For use in measuring the pressure drop across filters, strainers, separators, valves, pumps, chillers and for local flow indication and control
- Mid-West Instrument piston type differential pressure gauge. Simple, rugged, compact design. Over-range protection to maximum pressure. Weather resistant construction standard. Shatter resistant acrylic lens. A low cost differential pressure gauge for use in measuring the pressure drop across filters, strainers, separators, valves, pumps, chillers, etc., and for local flow indication and control. Proof pressure: two times rated working pressure at ambient temperature. Aluminum body material. Stainless steel internal metal part. Buna-N seal material. 1/4-inches FNPT back connections, 2-1/2-inches uni-directional round dial, weather resistant engineered plastic case, accuracy +/-2 percent full scale (ascending). One switch in standard enclosure with 1/4-inches FNPT electrical connection NEMA 4X. SPDT 3W, 0.25 Amp, 125 VAC/VDC (standard) (switch adjustable range of 10-90 percent).
- Mid-West Instrument
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.