Mid-West 120-AA-00-O(CA)-50P Differential Pressure Gauge
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Simple, rugged, compact design
- Over-range protection to maximum pressure
- Weather resistant construction standard
- Shatter resistant acrylic lens
- For use in measuring the pressure drop across filters, strainers, separators, valves, pumps, chillers and for local flow indication and control
- Mid-West Instrument piston type differential pressure gauge. Simple, rugged, compact design. Over-range protection to maximum pressure. Weather resistant construction standard. Shatter resistant acrylic lens. A low cost differential pressure gauge for use in measuring the pressure drop across filters, strainers, separators, valves, pumps, chillers, etc., and for local flow indication and control. Proof pressure: two times rated working pressure at ambient temperature. Aluminum body material. Stainless steel internal metal part. Buna-N seal material. 1/4-inches FNPT back connections, 2-1/2-inches uni-directional round dial, weather resistant engineered plastic case, accuracy +/-2 percent full scale (ascending). One switch in standard enclosure with 1/4-inches FNPT electrical connection NEMA 4X. SPDT 3W, 0.25 Amp, 125 VAC/VDC (standard) (switch adjustable range of 10-90 percent).
- Mid-West Instrument
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.