Millennium-Filters MN-HC9651FDP16Z PALL Hydraulic Filter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This hydraulic filter cartridge is free from manufacturing defects and meets or exceeds factory specifications in terms of fit, form and functionality
- Completely compatible with OEM equipment as specified
- Made in Michigan USA
- Millennium-Filters hydraulic cartridges are built to provide superior protection from particles and contamination that can result in inefficiency, downtime, and excessive repair costs. Proper fluid cleanliness levels are critical for components in the hydraulic fluid stream. Types of filtration media used depend on the application. Millennium Filters use micro glass media, stainless steel mesh, or paper media. Micron ratings range from 250 microns down to 1 micron. These hydraulic cartridges are essential to extending component lifecycles and reducing operating expenses.
- Material Type: Pleated Microglass Media
- Maximum Pressure: 3045 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -13 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- For Use With Product Type: hydraulic fluids , construction equipment , hydraulic system filter housings , hydraulic circuits , fluid contaminants , hydraulic maintenance , hydraulic components , hydraulic fluid contamination control , donaldson hydraulics , parker hydraulics , pall hydraulics , hydac , schroeder , eaton vickers , mahle , fleetguard cummins , purolator facet
- Particle Retention Size: 3 Micron
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Hydraulic Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.