Millennium-Filters MN-HP34NL525WB HY-PRO Cylindrical Hydraulic Filter
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $292.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This hydraulic filter cartridge is free from manufacturing defects and meets or exceeds factory specifications in terms of fit, form and functionality
- Completely compatible with OEM equipment as specified
- Made in Michigan USA
- Millennium-Filters hydraulic cartridges are built to provide superior protection from particles and contamination that can result in inefficiency and downtime. Proper fluid cleanliness levels are critical for components in the hydraulic fluid stream. Types of filtration media used depend on the application. Millennium Filters use micro glass media, stainless steel mesh or paper media. Micron ratings range from 250 microns down to 1 micron. These hydraulic cartridges are essential to extending component lifecycles and reducing operating expenses.
- Material Type: 304SS Stainless Steel Mesh Media
- Maximum Pressure: 435 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -13 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Working Pressure: 435 PSI
- Particle Retention Size: 25 Micron
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Hydraulic Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.