Milwaukee 1-1/4" Swing Y Check Valve - Bronze
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Swing check valve restricts flow control to one direction, blocking reverse flow
- Cracking pressure of 0.5 psi
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes
- This check valve is for use in water lines, processing plants, and agricultural applications and meets standard MSS SP-80 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
- Material of Construction: Bronze
- Max. Temp.: 425 Degrees F
- Cracking Pressure: 0.5 psi
- Mounting Position: Vertical or Horizontal
- Width: 1-1/2"
- Cap to Inlet Center: 3"
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Max. Water Pressure: 200 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Type: FNPT
- Overall Height: 3-3/4"
- Check Valve
- Check Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.