Milwaukee 2" Flanged Buna-N Seat Lug Style Cast Iron Butterfly Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lug-style design for end-of-line service and removal of downstream piping
- Made of cast iron for higher corrosion resistance than steel with Buna-n seats and seals that provide increased water, oil, and chemical resistance
- Ductile-iron lever handle for manual flow control
- 200 pounds per square inch (psi) rating for bidirectional dead-end service
- Flanged connections surround the body on both sides for bolting to pipes
- The Milwaukee Valve ML222B series lug-style butterfly valve with a lever handle is made of cast iron and has Buna-n rubber seats and seals, a nickel-plated ductile-iron disc, and flanged connections. This lug-style valve is secured between two pipe flanges by a separate set of threaded bolts for each flange and is suitable for end-of-line service and removal or replacement of downstream piping. The ductile-iron lever handle rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. The disc is made of nickel-plated ductile iron for durability and resistance to wear, and the Buna-n seats and seals provide increased resistance to water, oil, and chemicals. The maximum pressure for bidirectional dead-end service is 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and the working temperature range is 10 to 180 degrees F. This valve has flanged connections surrounding the body on both sides for bolting to pipes and for greater ease in installation and maintenance than weld
- Cast Iron Butterfly Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.