Milwaukee Class 300 1184 Series 1/2" NPT Female Bronze Gate Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- Stainless-steel seat rings and union bonnet for greater durability in heavy duty service
- Rising stem with inside screw lifts with the gate to signal visually when the valve is open
- 1,000 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG) and 300 psig for saturated steam pressure
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with male threaded pipes
- This class 300 Milwaukee Valve 1184 series bronze gate valve has a rising stem and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends. The bronze construction, solid wedge gate, and union bonnet provide higher strength and resistance to corrosion than brass. The stainless-steel seat rings equip the valve for high pressure applications and help resist corrosion and erosion over time. It has a rising stem that moves up and down with the gate that provides a visual signal (when extended) that the valve is open. This stem design and the graphite internal packing also prevent the stem threads from coming into contact with flow to avoid corrosion to extend valve life. The maximum pressure is 1,000 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG) and 300 psig for saturated steam pressure. It has female NPT threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes. Mounted on top of the valve, a manually operated malleable iron hand wheel activates the inside sc
- Gate Valve
- 1184 - 12
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.