Milwaukee Class 300 507 Series Femal Bronze Plumbing Swing Check Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Swing check valve restricts flow control to one direction, blocking reverse flow
- Valve body made of ASTM B-61 cast bronze for strength and corrosion resistance
- 600 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) rating for water, oil, and gas (WOG) and 300 for steam working pressure (SWP)
- Cracking pressure of 0.5 psi
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes
- The Milwaukee Valve 507 series bronze swing check valve with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends is a class 300 valve used for restricting fluid flow to one direction. It has a hinged disc that swings onto the seat of the valve to block reverse flow. The valve body is made of American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) B-61 cast bronze for strength and corrosion resistance. This valve has maximum pressure ratings of 600 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas (WOG) and 300 psig for steam working pressure (SWP), and a cracking pressure of 0.5 psi. It has female NPT threads on both ends for connecting to male pipes with tighter seals than straight threads. This class 300 check valve is for use in water lines, processing plants, and agricultural applications and meets standard MSS SP-80 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum wor
- Plumbing Swing Check Valve
- 507 - 200
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.