Milwaukee UP149 Series Bronze Rising Stem Gate Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- Contains less than 0.25 percent lead by weighted average on wetted surfaces for potable water service
- Rising stem with inside screw lifts with the gate to signal visually when the valve is open
- 300 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG)
- Solder end connections on both ends for a semi-permanent connection to a piping system
- This Milwaukee Valve UP149 Ultra Pure series bronze gate valve has a rising stem, solder end connections, and it is lead-free for potable water plumbing systems. The lead-free bronze construction, solid wedge gate, and threaded bonnet provide higher strength and resistance to corrosion than brass, and the valve has a rising stem that moves up and down with the gate to offer a visual signal (when extended) that the valve is open. The stem design and graphite internal packing also prevent the stem threads from coming into contact with flow to avoid corrosion to extend valve life. The maximum pressure is 300 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG). It has solder end connections for a semi-permanent connection to a piping system. Mounted on top of the valve, a manually operated malleable iron hand wheel activates the inside screw mechanism, which lifts and lowers the gate to start and stop the flow between the connected pipes. The valve is appropriate f
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.