Milwaukee Valve 2885-M26 Series Iron Gate Valve Class 125
No reviews found
- Made from cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear
- Rising stem with an outside stem and yoke (OS&Y) extends out of the hand wheel when valve is open
- 200 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG) and 125 psig for saturated steam pressure
- Flanged end connections for bolting to pipe flanges
- Top-mounted cast-iron hand wheel for lowering and lifting the gate
- This class 125 Milwaukee Valve 2882-M26 series gate valve has iron-mounted seat rings, an outside screw and yoke, and flanged end connections for bolting to pipe flanges. The cast-iron construction, bolted bonnet, and solid wedge gate provide compressive strength and resistance to wear. The iron-mounted seat rings equip it for high pressure applications and help resist corrosion over time. The valve has an outside screw and yoke (OS&Y) rising stem, which visually signals when the valve is open by the extension of the screw out of the center of the manually operated cast-iron hand wheel. The 2-, 2-1/2-, and 2" models of this valve are made with the yoke integral with the bonnet while the 4" valves and larger have separate yokes that are bolted to their bonnet. The stem design and non-asbestos graphite internal packing also prevent the stem threads from coming into contact with flow to avoid corrosion, thereby extending the life of the valve. The valve?s maximum pressure is 200 pounds pe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.