Mitutoyo 611611516 Steel Rectangular Gage Block ASME Grade K
A true treasure hunter from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade K gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9
- High-carbon, high-chrome steel provides high hardness and wear-resistance
- Rectangular shape for accurate wringing
- Nominal length in metric [millimeter (mm)] indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Manufactured by absolute measurement using an interferometer to minimize surface irregularities
- The Mitutoyo grade K rectangular gage block is made of steel, has its nominal length engraved in inches, and is supplied with a Mitutoyo inspection certificate that states that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 grade standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish. The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of the individual block from its nominal length. Gage blocks are commonly used to calibrate fixtures and precision instruments in workshop, inspection, and dimensional metrology applications, to inspect tools such as mounting tools, cutters, fixtures, and mechanical parts, and in the gage manufacturing process itself.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.