Mitutoyo ASME Grade 0 0.1006" Length Steel Square Gage Block
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grade 00 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish
- High-carbon, high-chrome steel provides high hardness and wear-resistance
- Square base for accurate wringing, to attain a height reference standard, and to make a dedicated inspection jig
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Identification number etched in block for traceability
- The Mitutoyo grade 00 square gage block is made of steel, has its nominal length engraved in inches, and is supplied with a Mitutoyo inspection certificate that states that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 grade standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish. The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of the individual block from its nominal length. Gage blocks are commonly used to calibrate fixtures and precision instruments in workshop, inspection, and dimensional metrology applications, to inspect tools such as mounting tools, cutters, fixtures, and mechanical parts, and in the gage manufacturing process itself. This grade 00 gage block is commonly used within a controlled environment as a reference standard for setting high-precision measuring equipment, to calibrate low-grade gage blocks, and to inspect the accuracy of gages, mechanical parts, and tools. It is made of high-carbon, high-chrome steel which has a hig
- Steel Square Gage
- Steel Square Gage
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.