Mitutoyo ASME Grade AS-1 0.132" Length Ceramic Square Gage Block
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade AS-1 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish
- Ceramic block for dimensional stability and thermal expansion resistance
- Square base for accurate wringing, attaining a height reference standard, and for the ability to make a dedicated inspection jig
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Identification number etched in block for traceability
- The Mitutoyo grade AS-1 square gage block is made of ceramic, has its nominal length engraved in inches, and is supplied with a Mitutoyo inspection certificate that states that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 grade standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish. The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of the individual block from its nominal length. Gage blocks are commonly used to calibrate fixtures and precision instruments in workshop, inspection, and dimensional metrology applications, to inspect tools such as mounting tools, cutters, fixtures, and mechanical parts, and in the gage manufacturing process itself. This grade AS-1 gage block is commonly used for workshop and inspection applications to calibrate fixtures and precision instruments, to inspect a variety of tools such as mounting tools, cutters, fixtures, and mechanical parts, and for gage manufacturing applications. It is made of ceramic, which resist
- Overall Length: 0.132 inches
- Overall Width: 0.95 inches
- Specific Uses For Product: Gage Block
- Thickness: 0.95 inches
- Square Gage Block
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.