Mitutoyo Ceramic Rectangular Gage Block - Length: 0.0375"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grade 00 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish
- Ceramic block for dimensional stability and thermal expansion resistance
- Rectangular base for accurate wringing
- Nominal length (in inches) indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- Identification number etched in block for traceability
- The Mitutoyo grade 00 rectangular gage block is made of ceramic, has its nominal length engraved in inches, is supplied with a Mitutoyo inspection certificate that states that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 grade standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish. The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of the individual block from its nominal length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.