Mitutoyo Steel Rectangular Gage Block - 0.4 mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade 0 gage block supplied with a Mitutoyo certificate of inspection that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B89.1.9-2002 standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish
- High-carbon, high-chrome steel provides high hardness and wear resistance
- Rectangular base for accurate wringing
- Nominal length in metric [millimeter (mm)] units indicated with laser-etched, black characters
- The Mitutoyo grade 0 rectangular gage block is made of steel, has its nominal length engraved in metric units, and is supplied with a Mitutoyo inspection certificate that states that the block meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers B89.1.9-2002 grade standard for flatness, length, parallelism, and surface finish. The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of the individual block from its nominal length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.