Mitutoyo Steel Rectangular Gage Block Set 81 Blocks - Size: 0.95"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-carbon, high-chrome steel provides high hardness and wear-resistance
- Rectangular shape for accurate wringing
- Identification number etched in block for traceability
- Grade 0 gage blocks are commonly used in workshop and inspection applications to calibrate and inspect mechanical parts and tools, to verify the accuracy of plug and snap gages, and to set electronic measuring devices. High-carbon, high-chrome steel has a high hardness for minimum deterioration, and is selected for its wear-resistance. Rectangular-shaped blocks provide accurate wringing. The nominal length of each block is measured in inches, and is indicated with laser-etched, black characters.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.