Mitutoyo Tubular Vernier Inside Micrometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Tubular micrometer measures the inside dimensions of cylinders, rings, and parallel surfaces
- Vernier scale in metric units for taking precise inside dimension (ID) measurements
- Adjustable zero-setting helps provide accuracy
- Satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve helps resist rust and reduce glare
- Carbide measuring faces help provide wear resistance
- The Mitutoyo 133 series tubular vernier inside micrometer has a vernier scale in metric units for taking precise inside dimension (ID) measurements of the inside of cylinders, rings, and parallel surfaces. The micrometer head sleeve rotates to adjust the zero point to help provide accuracy. A locking clamp helps hold measurements in place. The vernier scale is graduated to 0.01mm, and has a satin chrome rust- and glare-resistant finish. The measuring faces are carbide-tipped for wear resistance. The micrometer comes with a fitted case for storage.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.