Msa Workman Twin Leg Tie Back Personal Fall Limiter - Size: 7.5'
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Locking cams move in opposite directions to prevent accidental disengagement
- Locking cam guards help to prevent unintentional contact with cam
- High-strength cam design - only one cam is needed to maintain secure attachment
- ARCA Harness Connection is also available with field-installable lock-out device that results in semi-permanent harness connection, helping to prevent theft or loss
- The Workman Twin Leg Personal Fall Limiter increases worker productivity by providing greater mobility and continuous connection (100% tie-off ) while moving from one location to another, offering a great alternative to twin leg shock-absorbing lanyards. The Workman Personal Fall Limiter features the patent-pending ARCA Harness Connection. The innovative, integral ARCA Harness Connection makes the Workman Personal Fall Limiter easier to use than any product on the market - simply insert D-ring into the slot and you're ready to work! This intuitive design offers several important safety features.Established in 1914, MSA Safety Incorporated is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company's comprehensive line of products is used
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.