Nalgene 8000-4080 1/4"I.D.x1/2"O.D.x1/8" Wall 100' L 180 Clear PVC Tubing
No reviews found
- Non-toxic, autoclavable food grade vacuum/transfer tubing
- PVC for strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosion
- Lab-grade material for resistance to chemicals that cause hardening and discoloration
- Withstands full vacuum at room temperature
- Meets USDA and USP standards
- This Nalgene 180 tubing is clear, non-toxic, and is suitable as an autoclavable vacuum/transfer hose with a wide range of uses. It is made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for light weight and resistance to corrosion and chemicals. It has a Shore A Hardness rating of 55 for resistance to abrasion and puncture. This food and lab grade material resists chemicals that might cause hardening and discoloration. It withstands a full vacuum at room temperature and is autoclavable for sterilization and repeated use. This vacuum/transfer hose meets United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) standards and is suitable for use with full vacuum lines, vacuum pumps, food and beverage dispensing, air and water supply lines, and air breathing lines, among others.Plastic tubing is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round, rectangular, or square shape and a hollow center. Plastic tubing is crimp-resistant and varies in bend radius
- Inside Diameter: 1/4 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Wall Thickness: 1/8 inches
- Overall Length: 100 feet
- Size: 1/4 inches I.D. x 1/2 inches O.D. x 1/8 inches Wall, 100 feet Length
- Material Type: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Color: Clear
- Shape: Round
- Hardness: 55A
- Specification Met: Food Grade , USP VI
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.