Niagara Cutter 1-1/2X1-1/4X8" 6FL High Speed Steel Square Nose End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - roughing to medium machining -- on aluminum in average machining conditions
- H13A uncoated carbide grade provides a balance of hardness and toughness for resistance to wear and shock
- Square shape offers edge strength and is suitable for roughing, facing, interrupted cuts, and large lead angles
- Roughing (KR) and medium-machining (KM) chipbreaker styles help prevent chip buildup at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant SCMT H13A uncoated carbide indexable turning insert with a choice of KR and KM chipbreaker has a square shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing a balance of hardness and toughness for resistance to wear and shock for turning of aluminum in average machining conditions. The single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used for roughing, facing, interrupted cuts, and large lead angles. This uncoated carbide grade combines hardness and toughness for resistance to wear and shock when turning aluminum in average conditions.The SCMT H13A is available with a choice of two types of chipbreakers: KR and KM. The KR chipbreaker style is designed for high cutting depths and feed rates when roughing aluminum. The KM chipbreaker style is designed
- Material Type: High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Types: TiN
- Compatible Material: All Materials
- Cut Type: Roughing and Finishing
- Cutting Angle: 30 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 1.500 inches
- Cutting Length: 8.000 inches
- Number of Flutes: 6
- Overall Length: 10.5 inches
- Shank Width: 1-1/4 inches
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Niagara Cutter
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.